Archival Collections of the Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society
The Temple Railroad & Heritage Museum is the official repository of the SFRH&MS.
Collections of the Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society
- Beeder Collection, R.H. Beeder served as the Chief Engineer for the AT&SF from 1958-1970. This collection consists of 216 boxes and encompasses a wide variety of items, including engineering records and over 2,500 photos and slides. Many of these images document the construction of rail lines across the entire system.
- Crump Collection, AT&SF history, building and construction records, track charts, CLIC books, valuation negatives, photos and station plats.
- Ellington Collection, ATSF Photographs and engineering drawings and records.
- Heit Collection, AT&SF engineering drawings of passenger and freight rolling stock.
- Scholz Collection, AT&SF mechanical drawings and mechanical records dating from the 1800s-1980s; locomotive assignments and service reports; photographs, folios and a complete collection of “Santa Fe Magazines”.
- Stagner Collection, Railroad Photographs.