Archival Collections of the Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society
The Temple Railroad & Heritage Museum is the official repository of the SFRH&MS.
Collections of the Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society
- Beeder Collection, R.H. Beeder served as the Chief Engineer for the AT&SF from 1958-1970. This collection consists of 216 boxes and encompasses a wide variety of items, including engineering records and over 2,500 photos and slides. Many of these images document the construction of rail lines across the entire system.
- Crump Collection, AT&SF history, building and construction records, track charts, CLIC books, valuation negatives, photos and station plats.
- Ellington Collection, ATSF Photographs and engineering drawings and records.
- Heit Collection, AT&SF engineering drawings of passenger and freight rolling stock.
- Scholz Collection, AT&SF mechanical drawings and mechanical records dating from the 1800s-1980s; locomotive assignments and service reports; photographs, folios and a complete collection of “Santa Fe Magazines”.
- Stagner Collection, Railroad Photographs.
Santa Fe History Available on Disk
Some popular Santa Fe archival resources are availalbe on disk. Please see our product brochure for information, prices, and how to order.