download: Use Permit Form
CONDITIONS OF PERMIT
- The responsibility for crowd control/discipline is assumed by the Permit Holder. All proceedings shall be orderly.
- The holder of this permit will be held responsible for damages to the City of Temple/Railroad & Heritage Museum property resulting from use herein.
- The holder shall inspect the facility before use, and determine its fitness for the permitted use.
- The holder shall indemnify and hold harmless the City of Temple/Railroad and Heritage Museum, the officers, employees, agents, and assigns from any and all claims for injury and/or damages to persons or property, including wrongful death, resulting from the use of this permit.
- Permit holders are responsible for cleaning up debris at the conclusion of each event.
- The use of the City of Temple/Railroad & Heritage Museum property is subject to all pertinent state laws, city ordinances, health department regulations and facility guidelines.
- If candles are used, the permit holder is required to secure a permit from the City Fire Marshal at least ten (10) days before the event and to provide a copy of the permit to the Museum.
- The permit holder must carry permit on person at dates requested or permit will not be valid.
- All rental fees are due two (2) weeks prior to the date of the event.